Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Reference: Fair or Unfair........................................

Reference

Consider three Individuals:

Decision Maker.

Referrer.

Referred.

Think from any organizations point of view(Decision Maker):
If I own an organization, then I would like my employees to refer me the individuals they know, because they work here and they know the overall skill sets requirement for that job.

Now Think from the Referred point of view:
This is a person referred for a specific post. Logically he might be knowing the Referrer well, which gives him a secured feeling that the Intuition is worth working in………

Referrer:
If the Referred person fails to do his duty, then he will be fired, but if he works well or extra-ordinary then that is a plus point for the Referrer, which will ensure trust from the Decision Maker side, and benefit him in the future.

The whole reference process can help an organization to stay healthy and gain success.

BUT:

There are some CONS :

Some Referrer’s might do this for personal benefits.

And what if an individual deserves a specific post, and posses the required skill sets, or may be more, and he lacks Reference.


xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: