Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My favorite Classic Cars, which I would like to own - Volkswagen Beetle and Hindustan Motors Ambassador.

My favorite Classic Car - Volkswagen Beetle!
My favorite Classic Car - Volkswagen Beetle!
Nazi Germany, 1930, 65 years back…………..

Adolf Hitler - “Give me a peoples car. A car capable of transporting two adults and three children at a speed of 100 km/h (62 mph), and that it should cost no more than a motorcycle and sidecar to buy”

Ferdinand Porsche“Yes Sir (Or Hey Mogambo, raising one hand to 45 degrees), I will”

And this incident gave birth to the curvy, bubbly, cute and the most beautiful car in the world – “Volkswagen Beetle”. Other names of “Beetle” are "Bug", “Vocho”, “Käfer”, "Type I", 1200, 1300 and 1500.
The term “Volkswagenmeans “Peoples Car”

Built as a compact car, designed to be as simple as possible with rear-mounted air-cooled engine and a round shape, just like a real beetle made it stand different from other cars at that time.

Beetle” and “Ambassador” are two beautiful Classic cars, I like the most!


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: