Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Knight Rider - My Cell phone’s Ring Tone, forever!

“Knight Rider” starring “David Hasselhoff” as Michael Knight, Co-starring “KITT”( Pontiac Firebird Trans Am).
“Knight Rider” starring “David Hasselhoff” as Michael Knight, Co-starring “KITT”( Pontiac Firebird Trans Am).










Yes, I have kept the Original Title Track’s Mp3 as my cell-phones ring-tone.
I am not going to change this Ring Tone.
Others find it annoying, But I don’t care!

Now the real Television Series - Knight Rider (26/09/1982 – 08/08/1986).
Knight Rider – Broadcasted on NBC, starring “David Hasselhoff” as Michael Knight, Co-starring “KITT( Pontiac Firebird Trans Am) a high-tech car with artificial intelligence which was the real attraction of the show.

Actually Knight Rider came pretty late in India. But Street Hawk and Knight Rider were the two TV shows, I watch regularly without skipping a single episode.

The Original Title Track was mind-blowing. Each and every part of the show was exciting.

Sooner or Later I am going to buy the DVD’S of the entire series.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: